The Senior Financial Analyst will play a leading role in facilitating efforts to enhance MidFirst Bank’s financial performance within the office of the Chief Operating Officer. The position will oversee the development of monthly and quarterly reporting, including board reporting. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business units in the development of reporting, strategic planning process tracking and annual budgeting.
• Play a leading role in facilitating efforts to enhance financial performance
• Contribute to the financial analysis and operational performance reporting efforts within the office of the Chief Operating Officer
• Prepare materials for quarterly board meetings
• Participate in the bank’s strategic planning process and track efforts related to strategic bank initiatives
• Working with Human Resources, coordinate and facilitate the annual performance appraisal and promotion process throughout Operations Administration
• Coordinate and facilitate the development of the annual budget for the business units comprising Operations Administration
• 5+ years of work experience in the financial industry required
• Finance or accounting degree with a 3.4 GPA or higher
• MBA and/or CPA a plus
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.