Req ID: 80521
BASIC PURPOSE: The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining the daily merchandising operations initiatives around Love’s supply chain. This person will be required to lead and troubleshoot issues relating to replenishment, inventory control, supplier portal, vendor management, and item integrity as well as related applications. Build relationships with; application driven support personnel, Love’s internal support teams, merchandising category management team, suppliers, and feel comfortable holding all areas accountable in support of merchandising operations objective. The analyst must have understanding of best practices in order to achieve a higher success of process improvement.
- Assist in development and continued development of Supplier Portal Application.
- Assist in the development of Supply Chain EDI (or other as required interfaces) processes to support data synchronization,
electronic invoice, and effective general communications with supplier partners.
- Seek objective of 100% electronic communications with suppliers
- Analyze ongoing inventory levels and forecasting trends
- Manage vendor replenishment and scheduling at store level
- Responsible for upgrades and regular system maintenance.
- Lead efforts in maintaining item integrity and cost accuracy
- Take a leading role in defining the solution and maintenance for specific category product lifecycle.
- Coordinate resolution efforts involving assigned category vendors and store management.
- Seek the synergy of other departments in setting and achieving cost saving goals and benefits.
- Align Vendors supply chain procedures with Love’s operation initiatives
- Develop and support further enhancements to Love’s inventory and replenishment processes
- Lead enhanced development and implementation of Merchandising applications
- Provide analytical reports and suggestions to improve inventory and other supply chain processes of category vendors
- Ability to understand process flows, identify gaps, and implement improved process efficiency standards
- Understanding of Supply Chain EDI processes to support operations and accounting
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: BA degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or other business related field and/or 5 years relevant work experience
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Travel required as needed
- On-call availability
Job Function(s): Operations; Other; Retail
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”