North Oklahoma City
Monday - Friday 7:15am - 4:15pm
Saturdays as scheduled
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION FUNCTION:
On Stage Duties while working the Lobby:
- Paying and receiving teller transactions for retail and commercial accounts.
- Process multiple transactions accurately.
- Look for opportunities and make referrals of BancFirst products.
- Opening new accounts and facilitating consumer loan applications.
- Extraordinary customer service will be required at all times.
Off Stage Duties while working at your desk:
- Achieving stated core checking account goals and consumer loan goals by making outbound sales calls to existing and potential customers.
- Maintaining an active profile on current and new customers in Connections. Completing on boarding steps as scheduled within Connections.
- Each Banker should obtain an average cross sale ratio determined by management. All sales must be entered into Myriad.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of teller cash limits, teller machines, and preparation of teller work.
- Ability to balance teller cash and maintain acceptable balancing percentages as defined by management.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Critical thinking skills, must work well under stress and deadlines.
- Ability to acquire an understanding of BancFirst products and services, including deposit and consumer loan products.
- Must become proficient in opening new accounts, servicing accounts and taking consumer loan applications.
- Proficient in Horizon, Horizon Teller, IDO and Connections.
Hometown service, statewide strength. BancFirst is committed to investing in the future of Oklahoma communities. BancFirst is a $6 billion bank offering personal and commercial products, trust, insurance, and investment services in fifty-four Oklahoma communities. Employees enjoy excellent benefits and a learning environment that allows them to continuously improve their skills to deliver highly personalized service to customers.
BancFirst, Oklahoma City
Attn: Pat Hackler