Req ID: 59952
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to manage the zone’s Regional Account Managers and facilitate their efforts in growing profitable new tire and retread sales and related services volume at Love’s Travel Stop locations and LTS distribution centers.
- Work closely with GM Marketing Operations and other team members in identifying market and competition factors.
- Work closely with GM Marketing Operations in developing, communicating, and implementing RAM Action Plans.
- Provide pertinent, timely, and accurate industry feedback, trends, challenges, etc. to GM Marketing Operations.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding year over year sales goals for entire zone.
- Work with Regional Account managers closely to develop full potential through consistent coaching, mentoring and feedback.
- Conduct weekly meetings and ride-alongs with RAM’s.
- Train RAM’s in promoting all Love’s services and supporting all Tire Care locations within the zone.
- Provide consistent sales coaching to RAM’s.
- Work within the industry to develop key relationships and market intelligence.
- Conditionally approve and submit all new programs and proposals to Manager for approval.
- Analyze and audit weekly and monthly reports.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3- 5 years of outside tire/retread sales and territory management/travel experience
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Proficent knowledge of Microsoft Office, exceptional fuel industry knowledge
- Soft Skills: Work with other employees, team player, detail and deadline oriented, multitasking, organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to adapt and to grow from changing market conditions
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 110 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Terminal Operations
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”